Hamilton trade block

For players you want advertise as being available or holes in your roster you'd like to fill
devaneyfan
Posting Freak
Team: Hamilton
Fav MLB Team: Kansas City Royals

Hamilton trade block

Post by devaneyfan » Sat 20 May '17 9:20pm

The following players are on the block and easily moved. I give you an idea of what I'd trade the players for below, but am open to negotiation for any of these players.

SP Ming-hoa Wang - I need to free up a spot in the rotation for a younger starter. Wang could be a very good addition for a contender needing another starter. Would trade Wang for a 2nd round pick or similar level prospect.

Catcher Wen Ping - is a high OBP player with above average contact and eye. Not a great defensive catcher, but may be an offensive upgrade for some teams. Would swap Ping for a similar player at a different position, trade him for a 3rd round pick or a similar level prospect.

3B/OF Shosuko Sato - Sato entered the CBL as a free agent from Japan. He was a very solid contributor his first two years but struggled so far this season. He's available for a 4th round pick or similar level prospect.

devaneyfan
Posting Freak
Team: Hamilton
Fav MLB Team: Kansas City Royals

Re: Hamilton trade block

Post by devaneyfan » Wed 24 May '17 10:08pm

Anybody want Biff Fortier? Maybe a change of scenery is all he needs - he is worse than awful for the Hawks.